Wednesday 22 November 2017

STAMPlorations~25 Days of Christmas

Good morning and welcome to day 22 of
25 days of Christmas Tags blog hop event organized by Tracey over at her In My CreativeOpinion blog!

Today, the STAMPlorations gals are showcasing their Christmas tags and here are my 2 tags using Jingle Bells.




First, I created a tag by stamping the sentiment in alternating colors to create a background onto a Tags 1.


Then colored and fussy cut one of the bells with SN Markers and used Glossy Accents . A ribbon and embellie finished it off.

Next I embossed a Bell Image with White EP and then blended Distress Inks onto a Manilla Tag diecut and splattered some water onto it for texture.


I then colored the image with watercolors and fussy cut out and finished with a Gingham ribbon.

I sure hope I've inspired you today and don't forget to keep hoppin'!

Don't forget you can go back and start from HERE if you started from my blog
– for the overview of all featured teams/days,
 go HERE
– if you want to see the rules on how to play along, go 
HERE to the main post






14 comments:

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Gorgeous tags!!! Love your colouring!!!

Sandy said...

Love the glossy bell.

Kristie Goulet said...

I love both of these tags! Thank you for sharing! ♥♥♥

Karen Letchworth said...

Fabulous tags! Thanks so much for sharing in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Iris said...

Super cute jingle bell tags - so colorful and festive.

cm said...

Two lovely tags that have my festive spirit soaring! The glossy bell...oh my! Fabulous!
~carol

Sue D said...

So cute with the jingle bell theme.

Mary Holshouser said...

The bell is fantastic.
It has dimension and is so
shiny. Great tags.
thanks for sharing.

Teresa Doyle said...

Such fun tags and great colours Amy.

Danielle Vincent said...

These really are so fun and lovely!

Nancy R. said...

Both of your tags are really cute. Love the stamped background with the little bell, and love the colors of the second one.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great duo of tags ! I love your glossy bell !
margessw@icloud.com

Unknown said...

I love both tag :D

Sue W. said...

Love the Jingle All the Way stamped out in different color inks!