Sunday 19 November 2017

STAMPlorations~ Sunday Stencil #104

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm sharing a coffee inspired tag I made for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil #104. The designers have created some fabulous mixed media projects to inspire you. You can find them  here so be sure to check them out and leave them some luv! :o) 

Today I used ARTplorations Super Bubbles Stencil, the CUTplorations Manila Tags Die along with sentiments from After Coffee STAMPlorations Stamp Set. 

I started with a tag using the Manila Tag Die  cut from Kraft paper. I then blended Fired Brick and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxides thru the Super Bubbles Stencil.  I stamped a splatter stamp from Stampin' Up! with Sepia Archival Ink to add some fine texture to the background.


I then Stamped the coffee cup onto water color paper with Sepia Archival Ink and used Distress Crayons in Vintage Photo and Walnut stain to color and highlight it. Fussy cut it out and adhered to my card. Added some steam lines with Brown Pitt Brush Pen and stamped the Sentiment with Ganache StazOn...supposed to be brown but looks black doesn't it? LOL!

Finished with Crinkle ribbon colored with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink and a little Coffee Charm from my stash. 

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! Oh and don't forget if you use code "STAMPGIRLAMY" you can get 20% off your purchase! :o)



No comments: