Sunday 7 August 2016

STAMPlorations~ Sunday Stencil #58 and AUG Mixed Media Challenge!

Good morning crafty peeps! It's that time again...

http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2016/08/stencil-sunday-august-7.html

A new challenge starts today at STAMPlorations!! Woohoo! 

The theme is always anything mixed media goes except a card! Just remember you must use at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. You have until the end of the month to play! 

I used Stained Glass ARTplorations stencil for my background with Distress Inks (Crushed Olive, Lucky Clover, Mermaid Lagoon and Broken China). 

I then added some Twinkling H20's (Heavenly White and Egyptian Gold for the flower and Forest Green and Golden Jade for the leaves/stems)  onto watercolor paper and when it was completely dry I stamped the Lillies from Smile - Dee's Artsy Impressions onto it with Jet Black Arvhival Ink. I then fussy cut them out. 

I then stamped the flowers and sentiments with Jet Black Archival Ink onto my background using my MISTI. I paperpieced the Lillies onto the stamped background and finished with some Yellow Stickles on the stamens. Some white splatters with watered down white acrylic paint and some white seam binding ribbon finished it off. :o)

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today and play along with us this month!


1 comment:

Mac Mable said...

Wow such a fabulous tag. Love the background and the stencil. All set off beautifully with the flower stamp and fussy cut image, just gorgeous x