Monday 22 August 2016

Faery Ink~ Never Let Fear...

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a Journal Page I created for

using the newly released Calavera Rosa. I think this stamp is GORGEOUS and I couldn't wait to use it. :o)

 I started with twinkling H20's onto Watercolor paper. I then used Black gesso over Joggles Star Flowers Stencil. I left the center clear it just framed the image. :o)

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers  keeping with the Pink and Black color palette  and used Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen on the Black around the eyes and nose. I then fussy cut her out:
A self-created sentiment finished off the journal page. :o)



I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! 


Don't forget to stop by our FB Page for giveaways, crafty chats, swaps and to share your makes-
We love seeing what you create with Faery Ink Images.
Oh and did you know Faery Ink is on Instagram and Pinterest?
Share your makes and visit us for more inspiration!




Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~







No comments: