Followers

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Faery Ink~ Steampunk Coco

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a Canavas I created  for
http://faeryink.com/

using the newly released "Steampunk Coco".
This image is absolutely perfect for Mixed Media with her gears and tools! Love the details on this Digital Stamp!
I started by mixing Twinkling H2O's for my background. Then I added some die cuts from the Silhouette Design Store which I enameled with Black, Bronze, Copper, Teal and Champagne Embossing Powders to get a rusty steampunk feel. 

I colored the image onto Old Dictionary Paper and used Aquarelle Pencils.
Love the aged look I got. :o)  

A sentiment, lace and embellies from my stash and there you have my Steampunk Canvas.

Hope I've inspired you to get crafty today. 

Happy Crafting!
~hugs~
faeryink_twidemsig_amy

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous! I love the cogs and gears, their texture is gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jennie Thompson said...

Absolutely stunning, love the image and the beautiful colours and embellishments.

Hugs Jen xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Amy this is a gorgeous canvas. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lea Brawn said...

Wow stunning canvas x

Chark said...

she's so cool!

Tracy Welham said...

Such a fabulous piece! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Translate