Followers

Sunday, 13 March 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Challenge #2

Hi Crafty friends, it's time for a new challenge over at

http://www.twopaperdivas.com/shop/

For this challenge we have a TIC-TAC-TOE for you. 

You can choose a line up, down or diagonal!  
Just make sure all three items appear on your card.  

Here's my card using Be the Reason

I did Row 2 Across: DIE, STAMPS and BUTTONS 
 
Using Die-namics Blueprints 3 Die from MFT with Candied Apple Red and Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink around the edges to tie in the red and Navy-I stamped Be the Reason with Black Archival Ink. Distress Micro Glaze Seals the distress ink.

Some Twine and a Button from my stash finish it off and is adhered to the base card with Pop Dots. 


and Here's the inside of my card:

This Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge is going to be so fun and open to interpretations. Can't wait to see yours! So come play along!


 

4 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

I so totally love the colors of this Amy and that heart love mail is perfect for this thought :)

Two Paper Divas said...

This is really a nice card Amy. Thanks for joining the challenge. I'm hoping we can muster up some more interest so we can keep doing it. Mel

Gayla O'Dell said...

Amy...great layout and colors! I love it!

Cindy Groh said...

Great sentiment. It is encouraging to read and try to do what it says. Have a great night.

Translate