Sunday 1 November 2015

So Suzy Stamps~ Fallen Leaves...

Good morning crafty Friends, it's time for a new challenge over at 
http://www.sosuzystampsblog.com/2015/11/november-2015-challenge-thanksgivingfall.html


As Canada's Thanksgiving has passed, I went with the Fall theme using Blowing Tree and Fallen Leaf. Aren't these gorgeous?

I tried a new inking technique too, which I found here from Vicki- Stamp Smiles


I kept it fairly simple as I already had a lot going on with the inked background. LOL! 

I prefer the stamps inked in Black Archival ink...how do I know? Because I tried it with Embossed colored inks first..hehehe. With all the background ink, the images are not as crisp, so I prefer the Black Archival Ink. :o)


I hope you have fun trying out this fun technique and this month's new releases!

 For more inspiration why not check out So Suzy Stamps on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook , Flickr, Pinterest and Periscope

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

3 comments:

Cathy P said...

Love that background, Amy!! It goes so well with the tree and creates a windblown feel! Hugs, Friend! Cathy

TerriLynn said...

Great background. Love the card. Love the new stamps.

Mac Mable said...

Beautiful background, loving the colours and the technique. That stamp in the black is gorgeous and yes the black works best x Thank you for the inspiration x