Wednesday 18 November 2015

Inspiration Destination~ Odella Heart Tag

Happy Wednesday friends!

I'm here to share my make for 
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/

It's always an Anything Goes Challenge! 

Our amazing Sponsors this challenge is:
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

http://thestampingboutique.com/

I got to work with the lovely Oddella Heart . Just loved this image!

Here's my tag:
.
 I painted the tag with Teal and Purple acrylic paints after priming with Gesso. I then randomly stamped some hearts using a stamp from my stash using Stazon Midi Gothic Purple ink 
and stamped Pearl Strand from So Suzy Stamps in Stazon Midi Emeral City ink.

I also glued down some circle punches along the edge for added dimension with out adding too much weight. I then made circles using a bottle cap and Black Acrylic paint mixed with water. I highlighted a few of these circles with White, Pink and Blue Gelatos. 

I finished it all by spalttering some white acrylic paint and Edging the circles with my white Signo Gel Pen.
 Some black and purple twine from my stash finished it off. 

I colored the image with SN Markers and fussy cut her out; and used Modge Podge to adhere her to the tag. I kept her in an icy aqua color to lend to the Zombie feel of the image. ;o)
Finished by adding some Lumiere 3D Adhesive & Dimensional Metallic Paint in Lavender

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you check out my teamies beautiful makes and leave them some love!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy  

No comments: