Friday 27 November 2015

Faery Ink~ Gorgeous Guitarist!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a sweet lil' Mixed Media Tag I made for
http://faeryink.com/

using the new release "Gorgeous Guitarist".This is such a fab image for any musician! :o)
I started by painting the tag with pink and purple acrylic paints. Once it was dry, I stamped Musical Notes from Michael's. I used a Dylusions Stencil with Molding Paste- I love this stuff as it allows the color underneath to come thru! :o) Added some Musical Notes Die Cuts and used my Neocolor II watercolor crayon to trace around them and add some depth. To finish up, I used Echo Park Carta Bella Ticket Die set and stamped my own sentiment in Sepia ink-I used some cheese cloth underneath the ticket for added texture. Some Purple Enamel dots and Voila! Pretty lil' Tag. :o)
I colored this lil' Guitarist with SN Markers

Be sure to check out this month's amazing New Releases and my Teamies beautiful makes with them all!
 
Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
 

No comments: