Wednesday 15 July 2015

Spring Elephant and McKenna!

Happy Wednesday friends!

I'm here to share 2 DT Makes for 
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/

It's always an Anything Goes Challenge! 

Our amazing Sponsors this challenge are:
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/




https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/MWLWDigiShop?ref=l2-shopheader-name

I used McKenna from  MWLW and really, who doesn't like shopping? hehehe


I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils on Kraft CS from Recollections. Used DP's from Recollections as well. Added a Ticket die cut from Carta Bella. Finished with a Sentiment from Imaginesce and Flowers and Bling from my Stash. 

Here's a closer look at the image:
Isn't she so PURDY??? ;o)

Now, onto my second card,using Spring Elephant 1. I just adore these elephants!!  EEK!

I used DP from MME and layered with circle dies from same DP set. CS is American Crafts. The Sentiment is from Neat & Tangled: Planner Blocks "You Got This". Thought it went well with this image. Finished with some MME Enamel Dots. 

I colored the image with SN Markers and Prismacolor Pencils. 

Here's the inside:

Thank you for stoppin' by and I hope I've inspired you today. Be sure to check out my teamies awesome makes for more inspiration and leave them some Luv!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh la la, just love the first card - just what our girls love to do lol. And the second is over the top with cuteness.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Hi Amy, wow what great cards, shopping is defiantly something most girls love to do and I love the design. The little elephant is so so cute. Hope you are keeping well. Hugs Jennifer xx