Friday 3 July 2015

Faery Ink New Releases~ Coffee!! Stat!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a card I made for the New Release over at

http://faeryink.com/

I got to work with fun and Flirty Dreaming of Coffee

This was perfect for me as I love, Love, LOVE coffee....oh did I mention how much I love coffee? hehehehe. 

I went with an Easel Card this go round:
 Isn't she purdy???? lol
I used CS from American Crafts and DP from "Stripe" & "Dots" Paper Packs from DCWV. Added a Spellbinders Ribbon Buckles and Teacup Dies I got at a Craft Swap. Used Martha Stewart Border Punch for some shape and texture. Finished with a Pink Doily I cut in Half. 


I colored the Caffeine Addict with SN Markers and Die cut with Lifestyle Crafts Circles Die and layered onto Beaded Circles Die from Spellbinders:
Added a sentiment from Fiskars Latte Love set. 

Be sure to check into Faery Ink for more fabulous New Releases this month!

Also, don't forget our FB Group has Freebies, Giveaways and Monthly Challenges!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

No comments: