Wednesday 5 February 2014

Tea Time!!

Hello my Crafty Friends!
I'm back, as promised, with my card for
http://www.dianesdaydreamdesigns.com/store/c2/Diane%27s_Daydream_Digi_Stamps.html



I just loved the red and blue together. 


I inked the edges of the sentiment and used bling dots for the dotted "i's". I fussy cut the Teapot and Cup and extra rose on the tea pot and used pop dots for dimension. Ek Tools Scalloped border punch and die cut from Memory box were used. Flowers and bling are from Michaels.

Here's a closer look:



Now I'm off for a cup of tea! ;o)

But before I go, I'd like to enter the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by...Don't forget to check out the amazing designs at Diane's Daydream Designs!

Until next week...stay Crafty!

~HUGS~
Amy

9 comments:

Marsha said...

Wow, Amy, love love all the dimensions. Such a beautiful job. Perfect flower embellies too.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card!

Diane Noble said...

This is amazing, Amy! LOVE it. All the embellies are perfect, making this not just a card, but a work of art. It's beautiful!

My Creative Therapy said...

Amy I love the design, papers, embellishments especially the bling dots on the "i". Thanks for sharing with us and playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
Kathi
Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Amy.

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Kaija said...

Sooo beautiful card Amy!
Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Hugs Kaija DT-member

Cathy P said...

Everything about this card is just darling! The papers go so well together, the design, the image, etc. Thanks for linking up with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
Cathy xx

Julia said...

Cute, cute card. Love the tea pot and teacup.
Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs,
Julia

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the paper pieced images and colours and great sentiment-thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x