Sunday 2 February 2014

CWWC #61- FOOD

Happy Sunday everyone! 

It's time for a new challenge over at Crafting When We Can Challenges!!!

Our theme this challenge is:

FOOD

Now doesn't that sound Delicious?

Our wonderful sponsor this challenge is:
http://thestampingchef.com/Shop/
Check Challenge blog for prize info. 


For my card, I used Through The Rabbit Hole from the Stamping Chef, and made a framed cut-out card using Large Labels One from Spellbinders. Used pop-dots to give it dimension.
She was so much fun to color. I added the sentiment from Gina K. Designs and brad to tie in the cupcake in her hand. Cupcakes are food....REALLY YUMMY FOOD...right? ;o)

CS is from DCWV and flowers are from stash. I used a fern die from Memory Box. Here's a closer look at the image- Sorry I should have taken a picture BEFORE I assembled the card...DOH!

I look forward to your tasty treats this week. Be sure to check out the Scrumptious creations from the DT too for more inspiration. 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:




Happy Craftin' my friends!

~hugs~
Amy

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gosh Amy this is so lovely x

Robin said...

So CUTE! Love Alice and you colored her so well. Hugs, Robin

Jacquel said...

Your card is so very cute...love how you colored that image! Nice work Amy!!!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card! Love the bright colors you used.