Saturday 15 February 2014

Tails of True Love

Hello my lovelies! It's time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges

Our theme this month is 
Lace/Ribbon, Pearls & Hearts

Our amazing sponsor is
http://www.craftyribbons.com/
Check Challenge blog for Prize info.


Here's my card this challenge:
 The Stamp is "Tails of True Love" from House Mouse Designs & colored with SN markers. CS and DP is from Recollections. Used circle dies from Spellbinders. Ribbon and sentiment is from my stash. Finished it off with Liquid Pearls around the image and in the corners. 


 Here's a closer look at the image:

I used the following sketch:
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/02/10/i-heart-card-sketches-no-53/


I'd like to enter the following challenge:


Be sure to check out my teamies for more inspiring creations!

~hugs~
Amy


2 comments:

Imke said...

Amy, this is such a sweet Valentine card. I like your interpretation of our sketch.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge this week @ From the Heart Stamps. We hope to see you again in the next Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Awe - this makes me smile!!What a fun card! Thanks for joining the From the Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge this week!
Lyn