Friday 30 November 2018

SCRAP N' STAMP~ Shaking it up with Hot Cocoa!

Happy Friday crafty friends, today I'm up on the SCRAP N' STAMP blog  with a Christmas card using the THANKS A LATTE stamp set. 

I just adore this stamp set from Lawn Fawn, it's so versatile and today I wanted to show you a shaker card and non-traditional Christmas colors using this cute little stamp set. Also, with today being the start of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, this set is perfect with all the different options you get for fall and winter!
Nothing says winter to me like hot cocoa and candy canes, so here's my card for you today.


For more photos and details on my card, check out the Scrap N' Stamp Post here

I am entering this card:

Coffee Lovers Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a beautiful and wonderfully designed card. I love the peppermint sticks and hot cocoa theme.

StampingbugKerry said...

Pretty pretty! Love the shaker effect and the peppermint theme. The colors are great too! :)

~amy~ said...

oh how PRETTY. Such an awesome shaker card!

Billie A said...

wonderful shaker card. I like the image and colors. Fun card.

Gail said...

Totally fabulous!

Laura S. said...

Amy, how very festive, loving this so much! All that sparkle!

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous card!

Hetty said...

Beautiful card.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really pretty, Amy.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fun card!