Sunday 8 July 2018

SCRAP N' STAMP~ Color My World!

Happy Sunday Y'all! I'm back with a bright and colorful lil' tag for

Today, I used a cute lil' mini Lawn Fawn Set called Color my World and the matching Die set. 

Started with a Stiched Tag die cut from Watercolor paper and applied Distress Inks in the color of the rainbow: Barn Door, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon, Shaded Lilac and Seedless Preserves. I spritzed with some water for added texture and put aside. 


I then stamped the crayons in the same colors I used in my background and then watercolored them using the Distress Inks. I stamped the little happy faces and sentiment using Versafine Nocturne Ink and die cut the crayons out and adhered to my tag using Nuvo Adhesive


I spritzed some crinkle ribbon with water and matching Distress stains: Barn Door, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagood and Seedless Preserves. Once Dry, I attached thru the loop of my tag and finished with another Crayon. :o)


Here we have it, a bright and fun tag using some watercoloring, ribbon and Lawn Fawn's oldie, but goodie, Color my World!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Craftin'!

No comments: