Friday 6 July 2018

CRAFT STAMPER~ May Your Coffee Be Strong

Woohooo! It's time for another Challenge over at

This month, "anything goes" as long as you have used stamping somewhere on your project. Easy peasy right? 

Our prize this month is



This month I used Altenew's COFFEE WITH A SPLASH stamp set. Mmmmm Coffee!!! ;o)
I used Distress Inks to create my background in Tea Dye, Vintage Photo & Gathered Twigs.  I then stamped the coffee rings around the edges using Brushed Corduroy. 



For the main image, I stamped the coffee mug and sentiment with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I found it easy to split up the sentiment using my TH Platform. 



I added some Washi Tape strips and white Enamel Dots to finish off my card and adhered the panel to Kraft Cardstock. 

Here's the inside of my card:



I sure hope I've inspired you to grab a cuppa and get crafty!

I can't wait to see your makes in this month's Challenge! Be sure to check out the DT's makes for more inspiration and leave them some luv. 





1 comment:

Linda said...

I love my coffee and I love this card too xx