Sunday 3 December 2017

STAMPlorations~ Be the YOU you WANT to be

Yay! It's time for another STAMPlorations Mixed Media Monthly Challenge again! 
Just remember to use a stencil in your make (and it cannot be a card) to be eligible to win. 

So here's a tag  I made using Floral Flutes Stencil along with the largest Manila Tags die and Noteworthy 2 Stamp set.


I started by covering the largest Manila Tags die cut with old book paper. I then added Vintage Photo and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxides thru the Floral Flutes stencil. I then added some Floral Vine Die Cuts from Spellbinders and Cottage Cutz and splattered some Prima Gold Foil Color Bloom Spray


I then added a little Tim Holtz Paper Doll and stamped a sentiment from the  Noteworthy 2 Stamp set with Ganache StazOn Midi Ink onto a small tag from the Manila Tags die set. I finished with a metal embellie and button from my stash. 

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! Oh and don't forget if you use code "STAMPGIRLAMY" you can get 20% off your purchase! :o)


No comments: