Monday 24 April 2017

LBBS~ Little Fairy

Hello, crafty friends, today I have a cute lil' Spring inspired card using Little Blue Button Stamps~ Little Fairy Digital Stamp
 How precious is she? Love her


So here's my card:
I kept the background pretty simple but vibrant as I cannot wait for spring so went with orange and pink watercolors using Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers! Did a little background stamping and splattered some black acrylic paint to tie into the card base. I finished with a sentiment from Altenew's "Faithful Feather" Stamp set. 


I colored this cutie with SN Markers and added some SN Sparkle Clear Pen on her wings and some Ranger Glossy Accents on the bubbles. 
There we have it, a fun and vibrant Spring Card. :o)


I sure hope I've inspired you today. 
Happy craftin'!


~hugs~






No comments: