Friday 1 July 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Here's the Scoop...

Good Morning everyone,  and Happy Canada Day to my Canadian Friends!

I'm back to share with you a lil' make I made for

http://www.twopaperdivas.com/

using this month's new releases Cool Treats and Here's the Scoop.


For this first one, I did a Vanilla and Chocolate Dipped Treat which I stamped with Versafine Sepia Ink and paired it with the delicious sentiment from the Here's the Scoop set. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and finished with some Chocolate Liquid Pearls...because how fitting is that...Mmmm Chocolate! :o)

For my Second card, I made a Strawberry Ice Cream Treat, because that's my favorite. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and added a different sentiment from the Here's the Scoop set. Finished with some ribbon, twine and button.

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty!

Join me next Friday to see another fun make using JULY'S NEW RELEASES! ;o)


Wait...don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, DT Inspiration and New Releases.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great Canada Day! Super fun ice cream cards! Both are cute but my favorite is the vanilla dipped ice cream bar!