Friday 29 July 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Dream Big Tag

Good Morning everyone, I'm back to share with you a lil' tag I made for

http://www.twopaperdivas.com/

using Dream Big Sentiment. I just love this sentiment as it's so versatile. 

I got some new Prima Metallic Paints that I wanted to play with and thought "Jo's Bubbles" Stencil from Clarity Stamps was perfect to lend to a dream and galaxy like state.


I started by painting a tag with Black Gesso and then using Ranger Texture Paste thru the stencil. Once Dry, I used the Prima Metallic Paints in the background. Love, love, LOVE the shimmer in these paints and how they change colors on black! I then Stamped the Dream Big
sentiment with Jet Black Archival Ink. Some purple bling and Ribbon finished it off.  Voila! A fun lil' tag!

Thank you for stoppin' by and be sure to join me next Friday to see a fun make using AUGUST'S NEW RELEASES!! Woot! Woot! :o)


Wait...don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, DT Inspiration and New Releases.

3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Love the technique of the silver fabulous paint over the black gesso, stunning! Gorgeous colours and loving the sentiment too x

Unknown said...

Fun technique! Great tag. Melissa

Unknown said...

What a fun, fun tag! Love that stencil you used and those new paints look pretty awesome!