Followers

Thursday, 3 December 2015

Julia Spiri~ New Release~ Hey Sweet Pea!

Happy Thursday Crafty Friends! 
I'm so excited to be able to share with you my make for
http://juliaspirichallengeblog.blogspot.ca/

I'm showcasing one of the newly released images, The Sweet Pea

She's just adorable! ;o)

I went with a Monochromatic card in shades of green. I used DP from MME and CS from Recollections. I added flowers and a sentiment I made up with a Studio G Stamp Set.  Shabby Flourish die cuts from La La Lands Club Kits
finished it off.

I colored the image with SN Markers :

and here's the inside of my card:
  

Be sure to check out the other 4 images in this new release- ADORABLE!! Check out my teamies makes and leave them some love. :o)

  

4 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous
>^.^<

Sharon said...

Super cute tell me how you got the shadow around the image! Looks fab!

Julia Spiri said...

Awesome! Lovely card!
Hugs, Julia

Dmitry L said...

Very nice and summer card! It is such a pleasure to look at it in winter. :)

Translate