Friday 4 December 2015

Faery Ink~ Owl Ride

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a card I made for
http://faeryink.com/

 using the New Release "Owl Ride" Digi. 
I started with a piece of water colored paper and gluing down little square scraps of paper in both the top left and bottom right corners. I then went over them with Twinkling H20's in Cinnamon and Burnt Umber; I also added a few swipes of Gesso to break up the color a bit. I stamped feathers and "Fly Away" from Hampton Arts "Birds" Stamp and Stencil Vintologie Set in Jet Black Archival Ink and added some Burlap and Cheesecloth from my stash. Finished it with some Recollections Bling Dots.  


I printed the image onto Kraft Cardstock and colored it with Prismacolor Pencils. Love the softness it lends to the image. 
 
I used Foam Dots to give the image more dimension:
 
And here's the inside of my card using a sentiment and feathers from Hampton Arts "Birds" Stamp and Stencil Vintologie Set:
 
I hope I've inspired you to get crafty today, thank you for stopping by. :o)
 
Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy   

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card x

Fikreta said...


your card is wonderful
have a nice day
hugs
>^.^<