Monday 30 March 2015

MWLW New Release- SAY CHEESE!

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

I'm here to share a card I made for 
http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/


This week's New Digital Release includes:
Say Cheese! and Baby Bunny

For this week's release I used Say Cheese!.

I used CS from American Crafts and DP from Craft Smith. Used my Polaroid and Camera Dies. Sentiment is from Fiskars. Finished with Enamel dots. 

I colored the image with SN Markers and Prismacolor pencils:


Here's the inside of my card:



Be sure to check out my teamies Stunning Makes with this week's New Releases:

Paola  using Say Cheese! and Baby Bunny

Vicky using Baby Bunny

Martha using Say Cheese!

Don't forget you still have time to play in our Progressive Challenge going on here. Be sure to get your Some Bunny Loves Me Digi to play along and then you'll receive next month's free. You have until March 31st. 

Here's a Sneak Peak of Next month's adorable Progressive Digi:


Also,  head on over to the FB Group  to see how you can get your own copy of Paola's "Photographing Your Cards"- It's FREE for a limited time and with it you will receive the Digi stamp "Say Cheese!" for FREE. 

 Wait, there's more...there's a Monthly freebie- Cherry Blossom Cupcake - Get it before it's gone!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

1 comment:

Crafting Vicky said...

this is such a fun card!!!! Love that layout and of course those dies!