Thursday 19 March 2015

Lil' Study Owl!

Good Morning Crafty friends!

 It's time for a new challenge over at

http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenges



For Challenge #252 our challenge is:

1-2-3 Recipe

(use 1 image, 2 papers and 3 Embellishments on your card) 

I used Study Owl for my creation this week...my last challenge with Meljen's as Melissa is closing shop BUT be sure to follow her new crafty endeavors! I wish her luck on her new adventure!xx


 DP's are from DCWV and CS from American Crafts. I used a Sentiment from Hero Arts and 3 different embellishments (Twine, button and enamel dots from my stash). 

I colored this Owl as a chick since Spring is upon us with SN Markers and White Gellyroll Pen.

I look forward to your creations this week. 

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

1 comment:

Leanne said...

He is so sweet, great colors and the image makes me smile...peep peep....way to go, and nice touch with that twine too friend!
Hugs,
L :)