Wednesday 22 October 2014

~Give Thanks~

Good Morning! 

Just here to remind y'all of a new Challenge over at

http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.ca/2014/06/freshly-brewed-challenge-june-challenge_18.html



COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN!!

October Challenge #2
~Pumpkin Patch~
(Anything with Pumpkins)

The prize is 3 digi's of winner's choice from
 Fresh Brewed Designs.

One overall monthly winner will be chose to be our November Guest Designer

A U.S. resident will be chosen to win a small blog candy.
For this challenge, I used Give Thanks Pumpkin
  CS is American Crafts and DP is from Momenta. 

I colored the image with SN Markers and inked the edge in Distressed Spiced Marmalade. 
Used my Circled Die from Quick Kutz.

I used 3D dots to give the image layer dimension. Finished it with Bling Dots from Recollections and flowers from my stash. 

I look forward to seeing your creations this challenge. 

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Amy,
This is gorgeous!!! I love the patterned papers and the lovely fall colored flowers.
Very pretty!!!

Hugs,
Heather

Sandra H said...

This is so pretty l'm loving the image too its gorgeous!!

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous Autumnal card Amy love the wonderful image, colours and design, super make.
hugs
Lorraine x