Followers

Thursday, 16 October 2014

A Sketchy Christmas Snowglobe

Good Morning Crafty friends!

 It's time for a new challenge over at

http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenges



For Challenge #232 we have a sketch for you



For this challenge I used Snowglobe & Sentiments and Penguin's Cocoa

DP's and CS are from Recollections. Sentiment is from Close to My Heart Stamps. I finished it with punched Snowflakes from Martha Stewart Crafts and enamel dots from my stash. 

I colored the image(s) with Prismacolor Pencils. Finished it off with Diamond Stickles. 

Here's the inside:

Sure hope you have fun creating with this sketch and join us this challenge. And check out the adorable creations from my teamies for more inspiration. 
Happy Craftin'!

~hugs~
Amy

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Amy this is sweet and beautiful
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Jackie C said...

Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
Hugs, Jackie
Digistamps4Joy.DT
Member

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for CCAYR October challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Chasing the Dream said...

So lovable and cute, beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Attractive card! Thanks for joining us at  
Digistamps4Joy.
Hugs Berni (DT)

NanaConnie said...

Oh, what fun papers to go with that darling image! Fab coloring and I love the sparkle.

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘ANIMALS’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tracey T said...

Such a cute card - great colour choice! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

Translate