Followers

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Birthday Surprise!

Hello my Lovely friends!

It's Wednesday so that means I get to share a cute card I made for 
http://www.dianesdaydreamdesigns.com/store/c2/Diane%27s_Daydream_Digi_Stamps.html

For today's card I made a card for my nephew who's birthday is coming up. 

I used DD- Birthday Bash KD Kit. This kit is AMAZING! There are fun images, digi papers, Photo Mats,  Sentiments, Bingo Cards and so much more. I  know this is a kit I will use a lot of!

Ok, can I just point out his happy lil' grin?? I LOVE THAT!! Mind you, I'd be uber happy too with a cupcake... ;o)

I layered the ribbon/heart on the wrapper for dimension. 

Recipe:
CS from Bazzil
DP from my stash
Red brad from Recollections

Thank you for stoppin' by, hope your day is full of sweet surprises!

Happy Craftin'!

~hugs~
Amy 

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so cute!

Diane Noble said...

Love, love, love it! Love the way you used the Bingo cards....fabulous layout. Totally cute card, Amy!

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

What a brilliant card love the use of the bingo cards. love Alison xx

Translate