Monday 23 September 2013

Mmmmmm Chocolate!

Mmmmm Chocolate...that says it all doesn't it? ;o) It really just makes things better sometimes.
For Jellypark Challenges, the challenge this week is to make the SENTIMENT KEY. I liked this....so here's what I came up with:
Here's a closer look at the sentiment and stamp from Close to My Heart "A Chocolate Affair" set.

Since I wanted the sentiment to take center stage, I layered different shades of brown. I kept the embellies simple, again to keep the sentiment key. The ribbon and gems are from Recollections.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Jellypark Challenges Sentiment is key!

Brown Sugar Challenge #60 Shades of Brown


Thank you for stopping by!

~hugs~
Amy




5 comments:

Haley D. said...

Mmmm! I love the richness of your chocolate-y card. Thanks for taking the H2H alphabet soup challenge!

NickScrapShack said...

This is so funny! Love the sentiment and you have used the browns in a perfect way on this card!
Thank you for joining our shade of Brown challenge at Brown Sugar! Good luck!
Nick

Pam said...

OMG! Awesome and stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart Challenge this week.

Anonymous said...

Great chocolate card! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Tip Top said...

Hehehehe! I can relate to that! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges