Followers

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Father's Day

I find male cards the hardest to do, because embellishing them can be difficult...sigh. However, I made 3 Father's day cards. Yep my father is one lucky fella! hehehe

As soon as I saw this digital stamp from Justinklined.com I knew I had to have it! I mean come on, it's  aptly named "Like Father, Like Daughter" and everything, I couldn't resist! Anyone who knows either my dad or me, knows this stamp rings true on a Sunday afternoon!  I colored it using Spectrum Noir Markers .The sentiment is from   Daddy's Heartbeat Sentiments Pack from Whimsy Stamps and was cut out using Labels Twenty- Eight Die from Spellbinders. I embellished it using American Craft Ribbons, Baker's Twine, buttons and brads.



 This card I made from my dog for his Grandpa. I know, I know...but Bubbaganoush is the only "grandkid" they have from me so far....so I do what I have to do in order to avoid the Marriage and Kids conversations. hehehehe. This was a 3D cut-out "Slouch Couch" from Craftsuprint.com. I decided on a Center Step card (instructions available at Splitcoaststampers) and layered the different pieces onto the base card with Silicone glue. Buttons, bakers twine and bling were used for embellishments. I tied the card to Bubba's collar and he delivered it himself...my dad loved it!



My Mom had requested a card as well for my dad...who was I to object? So this is another 3D cut-out "Father, On your special day" from   Craftsuprint.com. I did a 5.5' square based card. Layers the bases and used silicone glue for the 3D images. A button and bakers twine finished it off.

This is the inside of the card. I used the small Labels Twenty- Eight Die from Spellbinders with the sentiment from the 3D cut-pack, pearls and a bow to finish it off. Who says men don't need bling??


Happy Craftin', 

Amy


1 comment:

International Directory Blogspot said...

Hello I'am Chris From France!!
This is not a "spam"
You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
Blog Url
Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
Happy Blogging

Translate