I am entering the following card into the Besties Challenge #21- Pearls and Lace.
-Messy Jessy Digital Image from Sherry Baldy "Besties" Collection
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers : Skin: FS3, FS2- Eyes: BT1, TB5- Lips: DR4- Cheeks:PP4- Hair: DR3, DR4, DR5- Headbands: DG4, OR1, GB7-Elastics: DR7-Cardigan: CR1, CR7, CR9- Top:GG1-Sash: GB6, GB7- Bloomers:GB8, GB10- Skirt:EB1, EB2, DG2, DG4, DG3, GB6, GB7, GG1- Socks:OR1, GB7, CR7, CR9- Shoes:EB7, EB8, Trueblack- Highlighted image in CT1.
- Moss Green Cardstock from Stampin' Up!, Dotted and Striped paper from my stash.
- Sentiment :Pure Innocence Cute-A-Tude from My Favorite Things.
- Labels Thirteen Nestabilities Die from SpellBinders.
- Liquid Pearls: Avocodo (Green on Headband knot), Ruby Red (Cardigan Buttons), Buttercup (Headband knot & Shoe embellishements).
- Lace from my local Fabric Store
- Crochet Flowers & Ribbon from Michael's Crafts Store
- Green Pearl Brads and Pearl Dots from Recollections
- Yellow Pearl Cameo from Michael's
This was such a cute card to make...it reminds me of a family Member...red hair and all! Sherry's Images are so sweet and cute....so much inspiration to work with. Be sure to check them out!