Tuesday 17 April 2018

STAMPlorations~ Wanderlust Tags!

Hello Crafty Friends, it's time for some inspiration for this month's "FOCUS ON THE SENTIMENTS" Challenge. 


Rather than our normal monthly challenges, there is just one MONTHLY CHALLENGE with a theme for you to play along with.  All projects are welcome, just ensure you follow the theme. Easy Peasy right?

You can check the challenge rules and prize info here

There's also a WANDERLUST Inspiration post here...be sure to check out the amazing makes of the DT! :o)

Today I'm showcasing the WANDERLUST EXPRESSIONS 1 Sentiments and the Large Sailboat and Large Travel Suitcase  Stamplab Stamps! :o)



I started with 2 Tags from the Manila Tags Die Set cut out of Strathmore Mixed Media Paper. I  created a wavy stencil out of Acetate and used Distress inks (Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon) with a blending tool to create my backgrounds. 


I then stamped the Sailboat and Travel Suitcase onto Book Paper and fussy cut out and adhered to my tags. 


I stamped the two of the sentiments from the Wanderlust Expressions 1 set with coordinating Archival Inks and finished with paint splatters. 

I sure hope you will join us this month for the FOCUS ON THE SENTIMENT Challenge.  Be sure to check out the other designers beautiful makes here for more inspiration using more of the newly released WANDERLUST sentiments. Be sure to leave them some luv too! :o)



12 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

These are both fabulous! I'm a huge fan of 'book paper' (or any type of script or musical score) so I love this style.

Lucy E. said...

Your tags are awesome!
I love the wavy backgrounds and the book paper images!

Gail said...

Your tags are super duper beautiful - I love the wavy stencil used as well - nice layout on both TFS

Cathy said...

Fantastic tags, love the backgrounds and TFS the acetate tip for creating them, Cathy x

Sue D said...

Great tags. I like the backgrounds and your use of book paper.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love your beautiful and brilliant creations. Thanks for your ideas.

Esther Asbury said...

Love the way you incorporated book pages into your awesome tags!

Dee Earnshaw said...

very creative and original tags - thanks for sharing:)

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful tags!!!

Karenladd said...

Wow, I love everything about these tags from the stenciled wavy background to the paper pieced newsprint shapes! Perfect wanderlust theme!

Heather said...

These are fabulous! I love the patterns on your tags; so fun! And the newsprint on the images is a really fun touch!

Daisy Goddard said...

Beautiful tags created, loved your work. Thanks for sharing it with us.
meet and greet heathrow

airport parking stansted