Friday 9 February 2018

Craft Stamper~ February Take It, Make It Challenge

Woohooo! It's time for another challenge over at

This month, "anything goes" as long as you have used stamping somewhere on your project. Easy peasy right? Our generous February sponsor is

One lucky challenge participant will win these two Stamp sets  with matching stencils !!!!Love Love Love!!*swoon*

For  all the challenge details and for linking your entry please visit the Craft Stamper blog *here*


Here's my make using the Tim Holtz Hipster Stamp Set. I just love this set, so many fun and "different" images and sentiments to create with!

I started with a tag and applied Distress Paints (Mermaid Lagoon, Walnut Stain and Antique Linen) and blended them with my finger. Once dry, I stamped some background stamping with Archival ink. I then added some die cuts from the Memory Box Distressed Addington Collage set. 



I then stamped the image and sentiments onto script paper from Michaels in blue and brown Memento Inks to go with my background and mounted them on black cardstock. I trimmed them out and glued them to my tag base. I then used Black Soot Distress Paint around the edge of the tag.  

Some crinkle seam binding and twine from my stash finished off my tag. :o)



I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today and look forward to seeing your creations. 

1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

This is fantastic Amy, everything just pops off the background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x