Sunday 21 January 2018

STAMPlorations~ Happy Tag

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm sharing a lil
 tag I made for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil #106. The designers have created some fabulous mixed media projects to inspire you. You can find them  hereso be sure to check them out and leave them some luv! :o) 



Today I made a  tag using  a chipboard tag as my base, with 2 awesome stencils by the lovely SannaSenecio 1 and Leaves 1 which are from her new release Sanna Lippert Designs.   I started by applying Liquitex Basics Acrylic paints in turquoise and magenta. Once dry I then applied Orange Dylusion paint thru the Senecio 1 stencil and added Purple Dylusions Paint thru the Leaves 1 stencil in a random design. 

I die cut some different sized circles from book pages and adhered to my tag with Matt Medium. Some Black Soot Distress Crayon around the circles made them "POP" from the bright background. :o)

I then die cut the Happy Word Die from black cardstock 4 times and adhered them together so it would add some dimension to my tag. Some clear Prima menagerie dots and ribbon from my stash finished off my tag. 


Don't forget there is still time to join in the Monthly Challenge here.  

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! Oh and don't forget if you use code "STAMPGIRLAMY" you can get 20% off your purchase! :o)

Thank you for stoppin' by and have a great day!







No comments: