Thursday 24 August 2017

LBBS~OH SNAP!

Hello, crafty friends, I'm here with my last post for Little Blue Button Stamps, It's been such a pleasure working with Olga's adorable images! Thank you Olga for everything! 

Today I have a lil' CAS Card using Miss Lilly Snap Digital Image. 

How cute is she??? 


Here's my lil' card:
I used My Mind's Eye Designer papers and cut out some of the "Photo's" and stamped the Smile Sentiment from a Hampton Arts SC0641 set. 

I colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers and adhered her to my card with 3D foam tape. I also added a little Glossy Accents on her eyes and Camera lens for some added dimension. 

and here's the inside using the same designer papers and stamp set. 

I sure hope I've inspired you today, and Happy Craftin'!
~Hugs~



1 comment:

Sharon Smith said...

Super cute makes hun, love the photo card your coloring is fab xx