Wednesday 24 May 2017

LBBS~ Peony Art Journal Page

Hello, crafty friends, today I have a fun Art Journal Page using one of the amazing Mixed Media Images that Olga has in the Little Blue Button Shop! I used the Mix Media Peony digi stamp
Isn't she gorgeous??? 
Be sure to check out the other amazing Mixed Media Images in the shop here
I started with a Bo Bunny Chipboard Mini Album page and applied Distress Paints in Spun Sugar, Barn Door and Antique Linen. I stamped some text in the background and applied texture paste thru a Memory Box Stencil.  I used a Penny Black Stamp to ground my image. 

I printed off 4 copies of the digital Image and colored the flower, bird and flower in her hair several times with Spectrum Noir Markes. I then layered the pieces to give it more dimension and adhered the pieces with foam dots/tape. A little glossy accents, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen and Heart Bling finish off the page.


I find adding a little dimension with layers to a Digital Image can enhance your projects to suit your needs. 

I sure hope I've inspired you today. 

Happy craftin'!



~hugs~



No comments: