Sunday 26 March 2017

STAMPlorations~ Never Hide your Wings


Happy Sunday everyone! I'm sharing a tag I made for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil #89. The designers have created some fabulous mixed media projects to inspire you. You can find them  here so be sure to check them out and leave them some luv! :o) 

Today I used ARTplorations Square City Stencil with STAMPlorations Trendy Butterflies 2 and Art Marks for this fun lil' tag.  


 
 I started with blending Distress Inks (Blue Lagoon, Mustard Seed and Worn Lipstick) onto my tag with a blending tool. I then Stamped the "Film Strip" from the ART MARKS set with Jet Black Archival Ink- creating blocks on my tag. I masked the "film strips" off  and Inked Candied Apple Distress Ink thru the Square City Stencil. I highlighted the "film strips" with a white Posca Pen and some of the squares with a fine Black Pitt Pen.

 I then stamped the butterflies from the Trendy Butterflies 2 Set in Jet Black Archival Ink onto spots I inked with the same Distress Inks from my tag (Blue Lagoon, Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick and Candied Apple) and then fussy cut them out. I adhered only the bodies of the Butterflies to the tag for added dimension.  I stamped a sentiment from the same set and my lil' tag is finished. :o)

I hope you were inspired to play along in our Monthly Challenge, there is still some time to join in. Have a great weekend. :o)






No comments: