Friday 16 September 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Mmmmm Donuts!

Good Morning everyone, I'm back to share with you a shaker card for Two Paper Divas!

using the newly released Just Donuts. How cute and delicious is this set?? I couldn't help but make it a shaker card so my donuts had sprinkles...cause what is a donut without sprinkles??? ;o)

 I started by stamping the dounts with Black Archival Ink and coloring them with Spectrum Noir Markers. I then stamped the Sentiment in Pink Passion Stampin' Up! Ink and then cut out the donut tops and layered that onto some acetate. I added some fun foam to the backing and added my "chocolate sprinkles"- brown assorted beads from Recollections- and layered that onto brown shimmer cardstock so it's a delicious chocolate donut! ;o) Mounted that onto a pink striped card base and finished with some pink and chocolate brown Liquid Pearls and voila...delicious CAS goodness!

 note to self: it's really DIFFICULT to take pictures that have acetate...get a reflection no matter what angle! DOH! hehehe.

and here's the inside I did using different sentiment & donut from the Just Donuts set with. Some glossy accents on the donut finished it off for a nice glossy finish!
 
  Thank you for stoppin' by and be sure to join me next Friday to see another fun make using September's NEW RELEASES!! ;o)


Wait...don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, DT Inspiration and New Releases.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun card...love the pink and brown. I know what you mean about photos and acetate! I love acetate but the photos are tough!!