Thursday 17 September 2015

So Suzy Stamps~ Masquerade


Happy Thursday my Crafty friends!
Today I have a CAS card I made using the Venetian Mask and Love Takes Off The Mask stamps from 
 
http://www.sosuzystamps.com/
  But that's not all...Have you seen all the wonderful Fireworks! Sprays that Suzy carries? Let me tell you that if you haven't tried these out...you just aren't "Crafting" my friends!!! These sprays are complimentary to Memento and Izing ink colors...that's right...your favorite Memento inks, have a spray with a shimmery effect! And these work on both light and dark papers!

So without further ado, here's my card...
I started with a 5x5 card base and then cut out a pink layer of CS 1/8' smaller. Then another white  piece of CS, again cut 1/8' smaller than then the pink CS.
 I embossed the 
 Venetian Mask and Love Takes Off The Mask
stamps with detail black embossing powder onto the white piece of card stock. 


But I still wanted a pop of color, so I used Fireworks! in Angel Pink and just love the hint of sparkle and shimmer it added with the soft pink color. 

Voila! a quick CAS card with a lot of glitz and glamour!

Of course I had to finish the inside of my card too

I hope I've inspired you to try out Fireworks! Sprays in the great assortment of colors that Suzy carries. It's the perfect finishing touch on a project. 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget about our  "Happiness is..." challenge. If you don't have a blog - you can still enter over at our Facebook group

  
For more inspiration  check out So Suzy Stamps on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook , Flickr, Pinterest and now on Periscope

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~



4 comments:

Jo said...

Fabulous! x

Fikreta said...

very nice

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the mask is stunning. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

Wow this is great xx Jan