Thursday 1 January 2015

Oh Happy Day...

Hi my Crafty Friends!

It's time for a new challenge over at
http://emeraldfaeries.blogspot.ca/

This month it is:

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BLING!

I used Isla this challenge and did up a monochromatic card.
I used DP from Recollections and CS from Bazzil. Finished with Glitter Tape and Bling from American Crafts.  Sentiment is from Fiskar's Daisy Thanks collection. 

 I colored the image with SN and Distress Markers.  Cut the image with my Labels Fourteen from Spellbinders.  Used Wink of Stella on the Dandelion for more glitter and bling. Inked the edges with sky blue from Color Box.

Here's the inside of the card with the same Layout. 

I look forward to seeing your creations this challenge and be sure to check out the "Fairy Fabulous" Creations from my teamies for more inspiration. 

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!! A Happy New Year xx