Sunday 20 July 2014

On Cloud Nine!

Happy Sunday everyone! 

It's time for a new challenge over at Crafting When We Can Challenges!!!

Our theme this challenge is:

Create Your Background
Stamp, Ink, Doodle, create a scene

Our lovely sponsor this challenge is
http://thestampingchef.com/Shop/

I used the super Sexy Cloud Nine Image

I stamped & embossed my background with Stamps from Recollections in white and Pink EP also from Recollections. CS is American Crafts. I used Lacey Circles from Spellbinders. 

I colored the image with SN Markers and finished it with White Gelly Roll pen and some bling. 

I sure hope you join us this challenge. Be sure to check out the amazing creations from my Teamies for more inspiration and leave them some love!


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Lovely card Amy x