Thursday 17 October 2013

Creative Knockouts Challenge #7- Paper Piecing

Happy Thursday Everyone!

It's time for another challenge over at Creative Knockout Challenges.

Our theme this week is: PAPER PIECING

Our lovely sponsor this week is: Crafty Sentiments Designs.
I had the pleasure of working with Scilla Fairy. Such a whimsical image and so much fun to work with!

 I used DP from DCVW and CS from American Crafts. Flowers, Feathers and bling are from Recollections. 

I used SN markers to color the image, Stickles in yellow for the flower center and Diamond Stickles on the hair and shoe beads. I sponged around the image in Colorbox Pink to soften it up. The Sentiment is from Stampin' Up!

Here's a closer look at the image:

 That's my card for this challenge and I can't wait to see your paper piecing creations this week! Be sure to check out my teamies blogs for more inspiration. 

I'd like to enter the following Challenge:

 
~hugs~
Amy



5 comments:

Tamie said...

Loving the way you paper pieced her dress and the colors of the papers and layout. I look forward to working with you.

Denise Goeldner said...

Wow Amy I love your paper piecing its amazing, you've done such a lovely job and love the touch of feather, just adorable hugs xx

Ann Marie Governale said...

Thank you so much for participating in our "Pink" challenge at A Creative Romance. Your card is just beautiful . I love your image and how you colored this lovely fairy. Good Luck and we hope you choose to come back and play with us for our next challenge, "metal" which begins in a few days! xxx Ann Marie

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful card! You did a great job with the paper piecing. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. We hope you'll come back again soon.

Ellibelle said...

Another stunning creation! Thanks for playing again in my wordplay saturday challenge!