Saturday 20 July 2013

Sweetest Blessings

Good day all! For this "Sweet Blessings" Card I used Cupcake Bugg from Tiddly Inks.

 
My layout was based on I {heart} Card Sketches Sketch026.
 
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers; used Liquid Pearls in Pink on the middle cupcake frosting and Distress Stickles in Worn Lipstick on the wings.
 
 
I used My Spellbinder Circle Die to die cut the image and the Fishtail Flags Stax from My Favorite Things. I heat embossed the sentiment with Recollections Ruby Embossing Powder; the sentiment is Sweetest Blessings from Gina K Designs.
 
 
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
Sweetest Blessings to you!
 
~Amy
 
 
 


5 comments:

Imke said...

Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart} with your pretty card !

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image, those cupcakes look yummy,
Kevin xx

Larissa said...

Really sweet card. Love the icing on the middle cupcake. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

~ginny said...

What a creative card Amy! I look forward to seeing more of your work - (and hearing your good news announced soon!)
~ginny
Design Team - Craft Your Passion
RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

katslittlepassion said...

Hi Amy!
I love your projects! I'm also new in Craft Your Passion DT and can't wait to start working with you :)
Kat